For Sale by Public Auction
Friday 3rd October 2014 @3pm
In Keadeen Hotel, Newbridge
(unless previously sold).
Situated in a high profile position at the Bundle of Sticks roundabout in the R445 linking Naas/Newbridge, and the slip road onto the M7 Motorway heading south. Adjoining occupiers include Harvey Norman, B & Q, Halfords, Currys, Lidl, Sheehy Motors and Powercity. The M7 Business Park and Millennium Business Park are closeby with the New Kerry Foods R & D facility opening in 2015 which will employ c.1,000 people. The site is adjacent to the M7 Motorway with access at Junction 10 which services Newbridge and Naas South, this provides a speedy access to the city/M50 or heading south.
Naas is c.32km (c.20 miles) southwest of Dublin on the M7/N7 and has a large commuter population and benefits considerably from its close proximity to the Capital with the good road and rail infrastructure.
The subject site contains c.1.9 Acres on the Bundle of Sticks Roundabout with substantial frontage on the R445 servicing Newbridge/Naas and a slip road onto the M7 Motorway. The land is level topographically and surrounded by trees.
Planning Permission was previously obtaining for 12 light industrial units, offices and restaurant under Planning reference 07/2234 which has expired.
We understand the subject land is zoned industrial/warehousing in the County Development Plan 2011-2017.
We understand that main services are available. However, interested parties are required to satisfy themselves as to the present availability and adequacy of all services.
We understand the lands are Freehold under Folios KE56632 and KE49342F
Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2.
• Tremendous high profile position on busy Junction.
• Adjacent occupiers include Harvey Norman, Halfords, B & Q, Currys, Lidl, Sheehy Motors, Powercity Millennium Business Park and M7 Business Park.
• Adjacent to M7 Motorway at Junction 10.
• Planning Permission was previously obtained for 12 light industrial units, offices and restaurant under Planning ref: 07/2234 which has expired.
• Substantial frontage onto the R445 Naas/Newbridge.
• Suit a variety of uses (subject to Planning Permission).
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/m²/yr
By appointment only