We are currently marketing c. 11,500 sq.ft modern detached warehouse space & yard which is part of a larger modern detached industrial unit located within Naas Enterprise Park.
Naas Enterprise Park comprises an entire park of over 40.47 ha (100 acres), 100 occupiers and over 139,350 sqm (1.5 million sq.ft) of industrial and office accommodation. Current occupiers within the park include Domino’s Pizza, DSV, NCT, Eir Flowers, National Council for the Blind, HSE and Conlan BMW.
The property is located in Naas Enterprise Park situated just off the M7 motorway at Junction 10 Naas South and is approx. 4kms south of Naas, 7kms north of Newbridge and approx. 36kms south west of Dublin City Centre.
• The warehouse is of modern construction with a B2 BER (c.7 metres eaves height) built c.2008 and is accessed via automatic roller shutter doors.
• The warehouse is laid out in 2 areas of approx. 7400 sq. ft. and 4000 sq. ft. respectively, with further canteen and toilet facilities.
• There is an overhead crane in the warehouse area and fork-lift facilities are available if required.
• Office accommodation is available if required.
• Yard area is approx. 26,000 sq.ft. fully secure with a 3m high perimeter wall and access through electric gates.
• Ample car parking areas to front and side of building.
BER: B2 BER No.800574568 Energy Performance Indicator:537.19 kWh/m²/yr