• The high profile lands comprise of 23.13ha (57.16 acres) of primarily industrial zoned lands which benefit from approx. 850m of direct profile onto the R445.
• Unique single lot land capable of providing sites of up to 23.13ha (57.16 acres).
• Access to the M7 will be further enhanced with the recent approval of a Kildare County Council/ National Roads Authority upgrade of Junction 10 involving the provision of new roundabout junctions to provide direct access to the motorway.
• Site benefits from access to full services which are currently located along the R445 which is immediately adjacent.
• Orbital Park occupies a strategic location at Junction 10 of the M7 Motorway and is accessed directly off the R445 which links Naas to Newbridge.
• The pivotal location offers immediate access to the M7 (north and south bound) offering unrivalled accessibility to the M50 and M7, M8, M9 Motorways
Under the Kildare County Council Development Plan 2011 – 2017 the site is split under the following zonings:
Industrial & Warehousing (NE 1 Lands): Approx 18.14 hectares (44.83 acres).
The purpose of this zone is to provide sites for industrial and in particular warehousing uses, at locations which are outside the built-up area of Naas, and which are, or could be made with appropriate road improvements, readily accessible to the national roads network.
Un-zoned Lands: Approx. 4.99 hectares (12.33 acres).
A section of the site at the North East and South West corner is currently un-zoned.
A detailed planning information pack is available upon request.
All main services available in the park including ESB, gas, telecom, broadband, water and drainage, subject to the necessary connection charges where applicable. Offsite attenuation is to be provided, and will represent a considerable savings to occupiers of the scheme. A detailed services information pack is available upon request.
• Excellent potential for higher values uses such as petrol filling station and complimentary uses subject to planning permission.
• High profile lands offering the possibility of alternative/mixed uses such as retail/quasi-retail uses to include petrol filling station and complimentary uses.
• Landmark junction site linking two major population centres in Naas and Newbridge.
• Existing planning permission for “A business park/industrial estate comprising of approx. 11 no. sites for future industrial development: construction of 1 no. manufacturing unit (approx. 2,045 sq m) on one of these sites: remaining sites to the subject of future planning permission”.
T. 045 433550
T. 045 433550
T. 01 6185728
T. 01 6185548