FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION
9 ACRES (3.52 Hectares),
5km Newbridge & M75, 2.5km Kildare Town.
• Great location on the edge of the Curragh.
• Close to Newbridge, Kildare Town, M7 Motorway & Racecourse.
• Top quality land with mature shelter.
• Good road frontage & convenient to Little Curragh Gallops.
• Ideal site for residence subject to the necessary
• Planning Permission or as a Training Yard.
Public Auction on Monday the 29th September 2014 at 3pm in the Keadeen Hotel, Newbridge (unless previously sold).
This property is located close to Rathbride Cross on the edge of the Curragh. It has frontage onto the main Rathnagan to Kildare / Newbridge road and adjoins Tir na Nog stables and Rathbride Stud. The surrounding land is primarily in agricultural use with a number of single one – off house and racing yards in the vicinity. It is also convenient to the Little Curragh Gallops.
The land is all in grass with mature trees and natural boundaries. This land is all classified as ‘Elton Series’ in the soils map of County Kildare which is some of the best limestone land in the county There is ESB and mains water provided at the holding.
GUIDE PRICE: €180,000
Niall O’Neill, South Main Street, Naas, Co.Kildare.
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/m²/yr